|Title:||MO Human Resources Training Assistant|
Non - Exempt
Hours / Days / Weekly Hours Total
Monday-Friday 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
The HR Training Assistant will be responsible for answering office telephones, assisting with general office requirements( uniform tracking, pre hire testing), interviewing applicants, completing all hiring function such as setting up appointments, screening potential applicants for open positions, completing new hire paperwork, giving a well instructive orientation, follow up with re-training requirements. . . The successful candidate will have superior organizational skills, 1 year of Recruiting or HR knowledge/ability, and have a strong working knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook. The Human Resources Training Assistant must be able to prioritize independently and have the ability to work quickly and change direction often to meet current business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review and Interview candidates for open positions
- Communicates with management to determine openings and placement options for internal and external candidates.
- Utilize ATS system, MS Office products and online resources to enter, search, and process candidates.
- Screens applicants using appropriate tools and good judgement to determine if an applicant can move to the next step in the hiring process.
- Verifies references, requests background checks and sets drug testing appointments.
- Work with outside resources on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral formats.
- Maintains an up to date calendar
- Adheres to all State, Federal, Industry, and Contract reporting and legal requirements.
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Ability to Answer Office Telephones
Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required, MS Office, Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
- Customer Service
- Quality Management
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- High Ethical Standards
- Enforces Confidentiality
- Good Written and Oral Communication
General office environment.
Primarily a sedentary position with some lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs
Required Education & Experience
College degree or related experience required
Spanish bilingual preferred
Preferred Staffing industry experience or “High Volume” Staffing experience
Mastery of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass criminal background check.
Must pass initial and random drug screening.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.