|Title:||Janitorial Supervisor - Jefferson City, MO|
Woodley Building Maintenance, has been providing superior cleaning services for over 50 years. To support our growth in Jefferson City, Missouri we are hiring reliable, dedicated, hardworking individuals. Prior janitorial experience is preferred. If you are interested in a great opportunity to be part of a growing company please apply today!
Title: Janitorial Supervisor
Our company (Woodley Building Maintenance) seeks a Janitorial Cleaner to clean and sanitize our clients commercial buildings. The ideal candidate has relevant professional cleaning experience, and is efficient in mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, and other custodial duties. Must be hardworking and implement a high standard of cleanliness for offices. Will work both on a team of office cleaners and alone, must be able to collaborate with others, follow instructions and stay on-task.
- Responsible for an assigned area of a facility.
- Obeys all safety rules and practices including training new staff on required safety procedures and chemical usage.
- Includes inspection of services nightly to meet or exceed customer scope requirements.
- Reporting all nightly duties to the supervisor on site.
- Good time management skills to complete nightly assigned tasks with team members.
- Fills in for call offs or vacation.
- Answers to supervisor on site.
- Able to read and fully understand customer work orders and complete on time.
- Train staff in their respective job assignments.
- Give guidance to team members as needed. This could include disciplinary action with the supervisor involved.
- Report to supervisor any maintenance issues, safety issues and completed periodic work.
- Works with customer in a courteous and responsive way when required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Prior cleaning experience (highly preferred)
A high standard for cleanliness
Attention to detail
Ability to follow instructions
Able to pass a background check/drug screening
Education, Certification, and Experience:
Supervisor Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Janitorial: 2 years (Preferred)
Prolonged periods standing and walking
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
If you are interested in a great opportunity to be part of a growing company where your efforts are appreciated, we want to hear from you!
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Schedule: 4-8 hour shifts
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. No Surprises Act and Transparency in Coverage Rule: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/transparency-coverage-final-rule-fact-sheet-cms-9915-f