1) Assist the Project Managers team with any requests.
2) Learn the daily operations and the facilities for knowledge to dispatch.
3) Answer incoming phone calls
a. Provide correct information to caller if possible.
b. Forward calls to Project Manager(s)
c. Dispatch calls via base radio to appropriate cleaners.
d. Record absentees for shifts and email to management staff
4) Data entry
a. Must calculate time cards daily
b. Must record time, absences, personal days and vacations in TEAM program daily
c. Any data entry that may be requested by Project Managers.
d. Provide typing for Project Manager(s) as needed
5) Coordinate and set up Team dinners and lunches.
a. Maintain filing and faxes kept up to date
b. Filing vacation request
c. Filing personal day request
d. Filing disciplinary action plans
a. Complete all assigned projects given to you in a timely manner
b. Labeling equipment
c. Keep a neat and orderly work area.
d. Keep the office area clean and vacuumed.
8) Keep supplies and office cabinets organized
9) Be responsible for uniforms
10) Learn the Union contract to answer easy questions from staff.
11) Learn the WBM policies and procedures to know how to apply when asked.
12) Un-forward and forward telephones every day
a. Check messages
13) Help with maintenance with fax machine
b. Maintenance repair
14) Comply with the dress code, all health and safety regulations applicable to your work.
15) Be on-time to work and have acceptable attendance.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.