|Title:||Sales - St. Louis|
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Industry sales experience preferred, though not required
- Strategic leadership ability
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass a criminal background check.
Must pass initial and random drug screening.
Must possess Driver's License, Proof of Insurance and have a clean driving record.
Compensation consists of a competitive base salary, plus commissions on new sales. Company also pays 50% of health insurance premiums and offers at 401k plan, with 100% company match. Associates also received generous paid-time off opportunities. Base salary starts at $50,000 and is negotiable depending on related experience.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.