Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, occasional overtime as work flow dictates
· Perform all activities necessary to process payroll accurately and promptly
· Accurate record keeping
· Process involuntary deductions including garnishments, and levies
· Process voluntary deductions (health insurance, etc.)
· Process deductions mandated by union contract
· Prepare payroll documents and transactions for management review
· Prepare special reports as requested by management
· In depth understanding of company policies, and union labor contracts and their application relating to various payroll items (i.e. paid vacations, personal leave)
· In depth understanding of union labor contract and how it relates to various payroll items
· Must have 5 years experience in a payroll processing environment. Preferred experience with union companies, but not mandatory
· Must have experience processing payroll of at least 400+ of hourly, non-exempt employees
· Microsoft proficient
· Professional demeanor
· Must be able to professionally communicate with all levels within the organization
· Must exhibit attention to detail and accuracy
· Must remain organized and be aware of and meet deadlines
· Must be able to maintain neat and organized documentation and office files
We're Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM), one of the Midwest’s leading custodial service companies, keeps client facilities confidently clean with a range of interior and exterior services, across a broad spectrum of industries.
Employees are the lifeblood of our organization and with this in mind Woodley Building Maintenance has gone to great lengths to have a diverse team in the building services industry with the depth and breadth of talent to allow us to deliver service excellence consistently.
Our passionate leadership and management team is experienced, tenured, and knowledgeable about all areas pertaining to building maintenance, and is focused on providing direction and support needed to sustain a customer-focused culture.
Woodley Business Maintenance gives you the unique opportunity to grow as a person. We provide a one-stop building maintenance solutions, which means we have many hats to wear, so to speak. Interested in wearing one of those hats? We'd love to connect.