|Title:||MO KC Human Resources Assistant|
Hours / Days / Weekly Hours Total
The Receptionist will be responsible for answering a multi-line phone system, directing calls, leaving messages, documenting and forwarding employee calls, filing, mail processing, and general clerical duties. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day upkeep of the front office including light cleaning, organizing, and facilitating the both in-person and phone traffic. The receptionist will be responsible for coordination Interview schedules and may also conduct first interviews. Main focus is to support the hiring function for WBM.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with internal and external persons regularly.
- Answers a multi-line phone by the 3rd ring on all calls.
- Documents absentees and tardiness by assessing each call and e-mailing the appropriate parties.
- Coordinates and tracks parcel shipments.
- Processes mail and accurately disburses to the appropriate people.
- Be able to identify Customers, Vendors, Employees, and Sales persons by sight and/or by ear.
- Coordinate front office traffic by directing new arrivals and providing hospitality services such as beverage/food service, making copies, and setting-up meeting room accommodations.
- File documents with accuracy and speed in alphabetical and numerical order.
- Utilize office equipment; computer, multi-line phone, two-way radio, fax, copier, scanner, and shredder
- Maintain confidentiality
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front office
- Act as Administrative back-up for other departments such as Accounting, Operations and Executive employees.
Phone Skills, Personal Computer Skills, Basic MS Word, Excel, Outlook, People Skills, Prioritization, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Judgment
- Customer Service
- Quality Management
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- High Ethical Standards
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Good Written and Oral Communication
General office environment.
Primarily a sedentary position with some lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs.
Required Education & Experience
Prefer High School Diploma or GED
6 months customer service experience
Basic-Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass criminal background check.
Must be able to pass initial and random drug screening.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, hours, days, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.