|Title:||Janitorial Supervisor - Jefferson City, MO|
$300 Hiring Bonus if Hired by June 30th!
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
The Janitorial Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of our client facilities. Supervisor are the leaders of day-to-day janitorial coordination, yet also work closely with management to find solutions and drive the long-term strategy.
· Receive, track, and prioritize janitorial requests from corporate clients, employees, etc.; dispatch the Janitorial service team to execute and see through completion
· Coordinate cleaning scope requests deployments and collaborate with the operations team to maintain the admin and production areas clean
· This role will track and manage all cleaning data including helping maintain our KPI’s.
· Coordinate with internal teams who request team events and meetings requiring workplace support to ensure events properly supported from a custodial standpoint
· Assist with any requests from workplace for cleanup like moves and projects where cleaning/disinfecting is needed
· Conduct facility audits and building inspections to ensure facilities are maintained
· Assist workplace management with purchase order and inventory control
· Minimum 1 year of experience in leadership role
· Bachelor’s Degree
· A customer-centric attitude and enthusiasm for supporting internal teams
· Basic knowledge and high interest in facilities management, workplace services, furniture systems, space planning, and event planning
· Ability to read building floor plans and construction documents
· Proficient with Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Spanish language skills preferred
· Availability to work nights and weekends as necessary to complete project deadlines