|Title:||MO Cape Girardeau Route Supervisor|
Performs rotation/substitute/fill-in custodial work in offices, warehouses, industrial areas, and other building interiors. Lead, train, and follow-up on other cleaners. Accountable for the overall cleaning, general maintenance, and communication of facility needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Maintain a clean and working vehicle, report mileage and possible repair/maintenance needs.
2. Evaluate building needs (cleaning schedule, supplies, etc.), to develop and disseminate weekly goals for assigned buildings
3. Maintain and provide a flexible schedule to provide rotation/substitute/fill-in custodial services. Check the absentee and vacation board nightly to plan ahead.
4. Update service logs and other reporting systems nightly
5. Stay within the given budget.
6. Recognize personnel assigned to each building and evaluate and recogmend those available for promotion
7. Assist in the coordination and team development of assigned cleaners.
8. Uses written and oral communication to effectively and efficiently communicate building and employee needs and concerns.
9. Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines.
10. Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Washes blinds and windows, may replace blinds.
11. Sanitize and detail bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
12. Remove debris and other trash from the facility.
13. Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas. May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
14. May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks
The Route-Supervisor performs their work in a variety of building settings; office, warehouse, theater, hospital, government, manufacturing facility, and other general public and private common areas. The cleaner may come in contact with various contaminants; allergens, chemicals, viruses, bodily fluids and such. Appropriate personal protective equipment shall be provided and utilized to the fullest.
Walks, sits, stands, bends, lifts, twists, and moves continually during working hours. Is subject to lifting over 35 pounds.
This position is required to travel 0-20% of the time for the purposes of the care of multiple buildings.
Required Education & Experience
Preferred Education & Experience
1 year cleaning experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass criminal background check.
Must pass initial and random drug screening.
Traveling Lead Cleaners are required to possess a valid driver’s license and current insurance.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.