|Title:||Warehouse Technician - Kansas City, MO|
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass initial and random drug screening and background check
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Organizes the warehouse
- Completes order fulfillment of cleaning supplies for managers/supervisors
- Makes deliveries, and picks up and drops off mail
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops
- Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Washes blinds and windows, may replace blinds
- Sanitizes surfaces
- Remove debris and other trash from the facility
- Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas. May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Management
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Organization Skills
- High Ethical Standards
The Warehouse Technician performs the majority of their work at the Corporate Woodley Building Maintenance Warehouse in Kansas City, MO. This job centralizes around preparing orders of cleaning supplies for managers and supervisors, organizing and maintaining the Warehouse, and performing housekeeping duties and building maintenance tasks around the corporate office as needed. Sometimes errands need to be run, like filling up the company cars with gas, delivering supplies to sites, or helping move general office equipment or furniture around the office. The Warehouse Technician is an organized, detail-oriented individual who maintains a clean and ordering work environment.
The Warehouse Technician may come in contact with various contaminants; allergens, chemicals, viruses, bodily fluids and such. Appropriate personal protective equipment shall be provided and utilized to the fullest.
Walks, sits, stands, bends, lifts, twists, and moves continually during working hours. Is subject to lifting / carrying over 35 lbs.
Required Education & Experience
Preferred Education & Experience
1 year cleaning experience preferred, but not required
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.