Hours / Days / Weekly Hours Total
Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-5:30p.m.PM, some weekends and evenings as necessary
The Recruiter will be responsible for the development of a large pipeline of candidates for all positions within a Janitorial company and will regularly communicate the status of applicants with Managers, Executives, and Candidates. The Recruiter will call, screen, document, set appointments, verify employment eligibility with external sources, and assist with the onboarding process of new hires. They will assist other Managers in the development of training programs and will disseminate the information to other trainers and employees.
Your will work in a team environment reporting to the Recruiting Manager. You will work with the team to maintain federal, state, and company compliance. The successful candidate will have superior organizational skills, 1-2 years of Recruiting or HR knowledge/ability, and have a strong working knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook. The Recruiter must be able to prioritize independently and have the ability to work quickly and change direction often to meet current business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and maintain HR and Recruiting metrics
- Communicates with management to determine openings and placement options for internal and external candidates.
- Utilize ATS system, MS Office products and online resources to enter, search, and process candidates.
- Screens applicants using appropriate tools and good judgement to determine if an applicant can move to the next step in the hiring process.
- Verifies references, requests background checks and sets drug testing appointments.
- Work with outside resources on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral formats.
- Attend job fairs in KS, MO, and Indiana
- Assists in arranging management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Maintains an up to date calendar
- Develops and works with their team to develop new recruiting and administration processes.
- Adheres to all State, Federal, Industry, and Contract reporting and legal requirements.
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Accomplishes human resource and organizational mission by completing related results as needed.
Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required, MS Office, Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
- Customer Service
- Quality Management
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- High Ethical Standards
- Enforces Confidentiality
- Good Written and Oral Communication
General office environment.
Primarily a sedentary position with some lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs
Required Education & Experience
2 year college degree or related experience required
Spanish bilingual preferred
Preferred Staffing industry experience or “High Volume” Staffing experience
2 years Management experience
Mastery of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass criminal background check.
Must pass MVR check.
Must pass initial and random drug screening.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.